How to convert WMV to to BlackBerry for your BlackBerry Curve 8330? Nowadays, BlackBerry plays more and more important role in commercial activities. And it is also multimedia entertainment that enables you to enjoy videos and songs on it. So, if you want to convert video files like WMV to BlackBerry Cuive 8330, you should find an useful tool to help you do that.
Then Blackberry Video Converter is just what you need. It is a perfect software for converting any popular videos to BlackBerry video and audio files. Owning such a wonderful tool, you can convert WMV for BlackBerry, and also MPEG, RM, AVI, MP4, VOB, FLV, AAC, AC3, MP3 to AVI, 3GP, MP4, MP3, M4A, AMR, ect that can be playable on BlackBerry.
Let's begin to convert WMV to BlackBerry Curve 8330:
- Free download WMV to BlackBerry Converter.
You should download this WMV to BlackBerry converter first, then install it on your computer correctly. Then you can enter the interface of BlackBerry video converter.
- Load WMV files that you would like to convert to BlackBerry.
Click "Add Video" button to add WMV(Windows Media Video) file to the program. Here you can operate play-bar to add, play, stop, pause, or fast play the added file.
- Edit WMV video file before converting to BlackBerry for Curve 8330.
- Trim video. Click "Trim" button to trim working panel. By typing the start time and end time or setting current playing position to set trim information.
- Crop video. Click "Crop" button to Crop panel.
- Set video effect. Click "Effect" button to Effect Setting panel. You can apply any effects from brightness, contrast, satursation, Gray, Emboss, Old film, horizontal rotating, or vertical rotating.
Click the "Down-arrow" button from the Profile box, according to your BlackBerry type, you should select "BlackBerry 8330(*avi)" as the output format. If you use other BlackBerry type such as BlackBerry 8100, 8130, 8310, BlackBerry 3GP Series, BlackBerry MP4 Series, BlackBerry WMV Series, or BlackBerry Strom Series, you can find your target format easily there.
you can also Then you can also change video resoluation, frame rate, encoder, video birrate, audio sample rate, channel, encoder, bitrate, and volume.
After settiing the output information, Click the "Convert" button to start WMV to BlackBerry conversion.
For the uploading the converted video files to your blackberry, easiest way is to connect your Blackberry, set it to be in "Mass Storage" mode (UMS), and drag'n'drop the file in your \Videos\ folder on your blackberry (you don't need the Desktop Manager to do that).
Ok, we have already finished the whole process of converting WMV to BlackBerry Curve 8300. Now, You will experience a new lifestyle. Just Free download and enjoy it.