DemoCreator is a powerful yet simple screen recorder program for Windows that records your on-screen activites and generate compelling demo movies. With DemoCreator, it is easy for you to capture desktop activities and create video tutorials, demonstrations and presentations with only a few clicks.
After recording every mouse movement, click and keystrokes, you can easily enhance the videos with notes, callouts and effects such as pan-zoom and animations, and then publish as video, flash-based demos, or LMS compatible packages. It's a must for technical support & marketing staff, educator and e-learning creator.
With DemoCreator Screen Recorder, you can:
- Make software instructional videos from desktop screen recording.
- Record website guide to demonstrate online service and business.
- Capture onscreen activities and publish as a video for YouTube sharing.
- Edit demos and tutorials with abundant illustration objects.
- Generate Flash movies for online presentation to accelerate video training.
- Create computer courseware compatible with AICC/SCORM LMS for easy learning.
System Requirements: Windows 2003/XP/Vista/7 DirectX 9
How to record screen activities and create video presentation with audio?
To record the activity on the desktop and the narrative voice simultaneously:
Step 1. Start DemoCreator selecting, Once open, click New Record, or click on Record button on the toolbar.
Step 2. Record desktop activitiy
- Select the recording area by clicking and dragging the green rectangle
- Choose recording mode
DemoCreator offers three recording modes. Full Motion can record all the changes on the screen. Screen Shot can capture the on-screen activity based on mouse clicks and keystrokes. And with Manual recording mode, you can take screenshots by pressing F7 while recording.
- Select the audio resources
Click the Audio drop down arrow to select the audio resources you are going to record from. To test the audio, click on the Audio icon to open the setting menu.
- Finally just click REC to start recording what happens on your desktop and record what you say!
- When you stop your recording, a window opens and you can preview your demo, save the project and edit, or directly produce your demo as video.
To stop recording press F10 on the keyboard, or double click on the DemoCreator icon in the task bar.
Step 3. Edit the presentation(optional)With DemoCreator, you can decorate your demo by adding some interactive shapes and objects, importing your Flash animation (.SWF) from your computer, inserting pictures from your picture library, adding Zoom effect, or open Audio Editor to record, import, mute and trim narration or sound.
Stpe 4. Publish the screen recording
- Choose the format that you want to publish Flash movie (.swf) is the recommended formats that can be share on multiple browsers.
- Click OK to begin recording your video. Click OK to save your project. Rendering time can vary and depend on video length, output format, computer hardware, etc.
- When video rendering is finished. Select View the demo movie to preview or choose Open output folder to check the video file out.