How to transfer songs from iTouch to iTunes? As a iPod Touch user, you need a iTouch Transfer to copy songs, videos and files from iTouch to iTunes for whatever reasons such as need to reload your library on local hard disk due to desktop hard disk failure or buying new computer, you can easily backup the music, videos, and song library from iPod Touch to iTunes or a computer with the following iPod Music Transfer tool iTouch to iTunes easily.
iTouch to iTunes Transfer is a iPod to iTunes transfer program what you need to copy and put music library to your iPod, or transfer iPod to computer, iPod to another iPod. The iPod to iTunes Transfer has a lot of unique advantages that you need. You can choose to transfer from iPod to iTunes directly or from iPod to target folder only (useful when you only want to backup the music files to an external harddisk).
With this iTouch to iTunes Transfer, you can do:
- Transfer iTouch to iTunes - Transfer songs from iPod Touch to iTunes, import iPod audio and video files to iTunes.
- PC to iTouch Copy - To be easier and faster to transfer computer local files to iPod Touch directly.
- Copy iTouch to iTunes - Copy music, songs and video from iPod Touch to local disk on your computer.
For Mac users, please go to Transfer music from iTouch to Mac!
Step by step guide: Transferring songs from iTouch to iTunes:
First, free download this iTouch to iTunes Transfer program.
- Click the program icon to run it on your computer. I think this iTouch to iTunes Transfer software has a neat interface:
If you are running iTune, the program will remind you to close the iTune or you can’t add files.
- To transfer songs from iTouch to iTunes, what you need to do is just select the music files or video files you want to copy to your iTune, and then click the “add checked files to iTune library” shortcut icon on the right button.
- Here you need to change your iTune setting. Click “Edit” from the iTune menu to set the preferences, check the “copy files to iTunes music folder when adding to library” box in the advanced setting. Of course the software will remind you to do this setting if you don’t make this choice.
I think after reading this article you can get the way how to import songs from iTouch to iTunes.
I think this iPod Touch to iTunes/Computer/iPod Transfer is very convenience to use. The function is just accord to every iPod or iPhone users.
If you're using Mac OS, please go to: Mac iPod to PC Transfer!