What should I do if I want to transfer music from iTouch to Computer? How to transfer music from itouch to computer? With what iTouch app you can copy files like videos, photos and music from iTouch to PC? Then I say a iTouch to Computer transfer is what you need, and can help you easily copy songs from iTouch to PC, or transfer music from iTouch to iTunes.
Sometime we may need transfer music, videos and files from Apple iTouch to Computer. But we know iTunes only doesn't allow us copy files in iTouch like music, videos and photoes to iTunes, even to mention transfer music from iTouch to Computer. iTunes allows only one-way synchronization of music from computer to your iTouch. Then I recommend you an iTouch to Computer Transfer tool for you to copy music, videos, photoes and playlists from iTouch to computer or iTunes with a few clicks.
iTouch to Computer Transfer is an easy-to-use iPod/iPhone/iTouch Transfer utility that can help you copy music from your iPod, iPhone, iTouch to Computer or iTunes. It can automatically transfer your iPod/ iPhone/iTouch music, video, playlist, photos and files to Computer and iTunes. Using this iTouch music transfer tool, you can backup all your music and video in a couple of clicks. If you own more than one iPods, this iPod/iTouch to Computer Transfer can also simultaneously manage all the iPods in the same interface, you may transfer files among these iPods by drag-and-drop.
This iTouch Transfer supports all iPod types: Video iPod, iPod Touch, iPod Classic, iPod Nano, iPod Mini, iPod 4G. With it, you can:
- Transfer music from your iTouch/iPod/iPhone to your computer
- Backup videos from your iTouch/iPod/iPhone to your computer
- Copy photoes from your iTouch/iPod/iPhone to your computer
- Transfer music, video, photo and playlist from iPod/iPhone/iTouch to iTunes
- Manage you ipod device on any computer
Steps to transfer music/videos/files from iTouch to Computer with this iTouch Transfer:
- Free download this iTouch to Computer Transfer program, install and run it on your computer.
- Connect iPod Touch to your computer via USB cable. After done, the iTouch icon and its library and playlists will appear in the Device list..
- Open the library/playlist that you want copy to computer, and then check the file(s) you want to export in the file list.
- Click the Backup to local button to start transfering music from iTouch to computer.
Note: When the software is started, it will modify the automatic synchronization of music/video to manual synchronization between iTouch and iTunes.
OK! Now you have completed transferringing music from iTouch to Computer!
If you're using Mac OS, please go to Transfer music from iPod to Mac!