How to convert your favorite flash video SWF to iPod format for playing back flash SWF video on your iPod? If you have Flash SWF videos and want to take them with you on your iPod, you need to convert them to a format compatible with iTunes and the iPod. You can convert SWF to iPod quickly with high output quality with a Flash SWF to Video converter, a powerful Flash converter that can convert flash video SWF to iPod compatible formats MP4, MOV, H.264. Next you need to copy the content to your iPod with the help of iTunes. The steps to convert your SWF videos are given below.
Flash SWF to iPod Converter - Convert Flash file SWF to iPod
Flash SWF to iPod Converter is the most powerful flash to iPod converter that can help you convert flash file SWF to iPod and other video/audio/picture of most popular formats:
- Download Flash SWF files from any webpage with the SWF converter.
- Convert Flash SWF files to videos in AVI, XviD, DivX, MPG, MPEG1, MPEG2, WMV, MP4, 3GP, FLV, MOV, MPEG-4, H264 formats.
- Optimized SWF to video profiles for many portable and home devices such as iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, PSP, PS3, Mobile phone, Zune, Pocket PC, VCD, SVCD, DVD, etc.
- Extract and convert Flash SWF file's audio stream to MP3, WAV, WMA, OGG.
Now let's begin converting Flash SWF to iPod format:
First, Convert flash SWF to iPod format:
- Free download SWF iPod Converter. Install and run it on your PC. This program has Singla mode and Batch mode, if you want to convert several SWF files at a time, you can click "Switch to Batch mode" button.
- Input flash SWF file that you would to convert to iPod from local computer.
Click "Open" button to select Flash SWF files from your computer hard disc. After loading you can preview the SWF video from the main interface. While the video playing, you can capture the excellent pictures by clicking the Snapshot icon. Then find the photos by opening the folder on the right of camera icon.
- Set output format and for your iPod /iPhone/ Apple TV.
Click "Settings"button. Under "Output Format" tab, select "MP4/iPod/iPhone/Apple TV" as the target. You can choose a video profile or customize the video and audio parameters as you like. Then click "OK" button to save the settings.
- Locate a folder for saving the output video files.
- Convert Flash SWF to iPod.
Start converting SWF to iPod by clicking "Convert" button. One thing I need to mention here is that if you are converting an SWF file with Action Script, you need to play the SWF file to the end. Or you cannot convert the SWF completely.
Final, Copy SWF to iPod
Run iTunes. Find the iPod file that converted from Flash video SWF just now converted and copy the movie from movies folder to your iPod. That’s all! Or you can use our iPod Transfer to copy the converted files to your iPod without iTunes.