Movavi Screen Capture - Screen Capture for Windows is a lightweight, simple way to record what’s happening on your computer screen.
Capture and Record everything that happens on your computer screen with Windows Screen Capture. Then create a video tutorial or grab a webinar.
With Windows Screen Capture, you can:
- Capture your computer screen to make a tutorial for uploading to your blog or send to your grandma explaining how to use computer apps.
- Grab webinars for later reviewing.
- Record as long as you need - the only limitation is your hard drive capacity.
- Convert screencasts for more than 180 mobile devices.
- Record the program's sounds or your own narration.
- Choose any program window to be captured or select some screen area manually.
- Highlight mouse clicks and cursor.
- Take screenshots.
- Open screencasts in Movavi Video Suite or Video Editor for further editing.
Key Features of Windows Screen Catpture:
- Record Screencasts on Windows
With this Windows Screen Capturing software, you can create a video tutorial or grab a webinar, you need to capture your computer screen.
Just hit the REC button and get the video in whatever format you need – for Mac, PC, uploading to your blog or mobile device. You can even edit the screens if necessary – and your movie is ready for viewers in minutes.
- Choose the Screen Capture Mode
Very often you don't need to capture your full screen but just a particular window, just move your mouse cursor over the area you’d like to capture and it’s automatically detected and selected.
- Capture Sound or Record Narration
Windows Screen Capture supports both capturing audio from in-line source and microphones, so you can record the program’s sounds or your own voice while you’re capturing screens.
- Apply Visual and Sound Effects
The cursor might be a nuisance or play an important role in your screen captures. Depending on the task, you can either hide the cursor while capturing or, vice versa, highlight it by applying a special effect.
You can even add a ‘click’ sound effect to each cursor action for added emphasis.
- Convert for Web and Mobile Devices
Once recorded, your video tutorial, web event overview, or whatever can be converted to any media format you want. Simply choose one of the multiple presets to prepare the video for uploading to YouTube, burning to DVD or copying to your portable device.
- Make Screenshots
The Windows Print Screen feature with additional tweaks in Microsoft Paint might be fine if you are a once-in-a-blue-moon screenshot-taker.
But if you need to capture screens frequently, that kind of workflow quickly becomes a burden.
Movavi Screen Capture makes screenshot capture fast and easy – whether full screen, window, or screen area.
Windows Screen Capture Minimun System Requirments:
- Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7 with up-to-date patches/service packs installed
- Intel or AMD or compatible processors, 1GHz
- Minimum graphics display resolution of 1024x768, 32-bit color
- 256MB RAM for Windows 2000 and XP, 512MB for Vista, 1GB for Windows 7
- Minimum 50MB free hard disk space for installation, 1GB for ongoing operations
- Latest version of QuickTime Player for Windows for MOV file processing
- Administrator permissions are required for installation