Wondershare Photo Recovery for Mac is a specially designed Mac Photo Recovery software for Mac users to to easily get accidently deleted photos back. The Mac Photo Recovery allows you to restore deleted, lost and formatted pictures Mac based hard drives, iPods, USB drives, digital cameras and other media storage devices.
Photo Recovery for Mac is a professional and practical Mac Photo Recovery which is compatible with various storage media devices, including Mac, USB drive, digital camera, iPod ( Nano, Classic, Shuffle), Flash card, and so on. No matter your photos or multimedia files have been deleted accidentally or memory cards have been formatted, you can perform photo recovery or video recovery within a few mouse clicks.
It's a cost-effective Photo Recovery software for Mac users. The application provides Deleted recovery and deep recovery which can help you recover lost images, videos and music files from both Mac hard drive and other portable storage devices with HFS+/FAT/ NTFS/NTFS5 file system with more successful chances.
The step-by-step user guide will show you the best way to restore deleted Photo for Mac:
- Download - First, you need to download the Photo Recovery for Mac, and launch the program on your Mac OS X.
- Choose recovery mode - The Mac Photo Recovery software offers two Recovery Mode, including Deleted recovery and Deep recovery.
Deleted recovery - Recover deleted photos only on Mac hard drive with HFS+ file system.
Deep recovery - Deep scan and recover photos on all kinds of file systems, such as HFS+, FAT, and NTFS.
- Select file location and file type - Select the target device where you want to recover your photos from. You can click the button to select the types or cancel the selection. Gray background color means the type is selected. Click Next to start automatic scanning.
Note: In the process of scan, if you have already found the photos that you need, you can click Stop button to stop the scanning, and go direct to the next step.
- Select the ones you want to recover among the recoverable photos - For Deleted Recovery Mode, if you remember the file name, you can directly search the file name to find the target photos. For Deep Recovery Mode, you could arrange the file list according to size, and date.
Tip: The scan results are temporary in memory. If you click Back, the scan results will be lost.
- Select a save path - Now, Select or enter a directory to save the recovered photos, videos and music files that you need. For deleted recovery, you could recover with original directory. Also you can enter a new entry by yourself.