If you have an MP3/MP4 player that supports .AMV video playback, then you will need the following tool to convert your videos to a .AMV file such as convert RAM to AMV, AVI to AMV, MPEG to AMV, ASF to AMV so it will be playable on your player.
RAM Video Converter can quickly convert AVI, MPEG, DAT, WMV, ASF, RM, MPG, RMVB, RAM, MOV, QT to AMV files for free.
How to convert RAM to AMV with a freeware RAM video converter?
- Download the RAM to AMV Converter. Install and run it.
- Click "AMV Convert Tool" from the "[Start] --» [Programs] --» [MP3 Player Utilities 4.00] menu." to run the AMV Converter.
- Click "" button on the top right of the AMV Convert Tool screen to load the video files you'd like to convert. Then select the file you want to convert and press the "Open" button.
- To set the the output place, hit "" button.
- Select the file you want to encode in the queue. Then press the "" button to change your encoding settings. Choose the supported video size by your media player from '160x120', '128x128', then close this settings window.
NOTE: If you don't select the file, the [Settings] button is greyed out and you can't click on it.
- Click "" button to convert your RAM to AMV video files.
The avi to amv conversion process will be as follows:
- After finishing the conversion, you can click "Open" button to go to your output folder to watch you converted AMV files.
OK, now we have successfully finished our RAM to AMV conversion.
That's all of RAM to AMV Conversion process. I hope this guide can help you. If you want to have try, you can download the AMV Converter right now!