How to convert your favorite flash video SWF to PSP format for playing back flash SWF video on your PSP? If you have Flash SWF videos and want to take them with you on your PSP, you need to convert them to a format compatible with your PSP. You can convert SWF to PSP quickly with high output quality with a Flash SWF to Video converter, a powerful Flash converter that can convert flash video SWF to PSP MP4, AVC, H.264 format. Next you need to copy the converted video to your PSP. The steps to convert your SWF TO PSP video are given below.
Get Mac VersionFlash SWF Converter - Convert Flash file SWF to PSP
Flash SWF to Video Converter is the most powerful flash to PSP converter that can help you convert flash file SWF to PSP and other video/audio/picture of most popular formats:
- Download Flash SWF files from any webpage with the SWF converter.
- Convert Flash SWF files to videos in AVI, XviD, DivX, MPG, MPEG1, MPEG2, WMV, MP4, 3GP, FLV, MOV, MPEG-4, H264 formats.
- Optimized SWF to video profiles for many portable and home devices such as iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, PSP, PS3, Mobile phone, Zune, Pocket PC, VCD, SVCD, DVD, etc.
- Extract and convert Flash SWF file's audio stream to MP3, WAV, WMA, OGG.
Now let's begin to convert Flash SWF to PSP process:
First, Convert flash SWF to PSP format:
- Free download SWF PSP Converter. Install and run it on your PC. This program has Singla mode and Batch mode, if you want to convert several SWF files at a time, you can click "Switch to Batch mode" button.
- Input flash SWF file that you would to convert to PSP from local computer.
Click "Open" button to select Flash SWF files from your computer hard disc. After loading you can preview the SWF video from the main interface. While the video playing, you can capture the excellent pictures by clicking the Snapshot icon. Then find the photos by opening the folder on the right of camera icon.
- Set output format and for your PSP.
Click "Settings"button. Under "Output Format" tab, select "MP4/PSP/PS3" as the target. You can choose a video profile or customize the video and audio parameters as you like. Then click "OK" button to save the settings.
- Convert Flash SWF to PSP.
Click "Capture" button to start converting SWF to PSP video.
- Click "Finish" button when you see the frame that you want to set as the last frame.
Next, Tranfer converted video to PSP:
- Connect your PSP to your computer with the help of a mini-USB cable. Turn on the PSP. Select USB connection in the Settings menu.
- You can copy those videos to your PSP directly.
Ok, now you enjoy your Flash SWF video on your new PSP!