PowerPoint to DVD Converter is the professional PowerPoint DVD Burn software that can burn PowerPoint to DVD easily.
Powerpoint presentation is great. But sometimes it's more useful when you burn Powerpoint presentation to DVD. Because DVD is playable on any DVD player in the world, whether it be a laptop, desktop, stand-alone DVD player. So Powerpoint to DVD Burner is very useful for you to burn your Powerpoint to DVD.
This Powerpoint to DVD Converter is a easy-to-use method to burn PowerPoint to DVD file or DVD disc. With it you can convert your PPT, PPS, POT, PPTX or PPSX file to a quality DVD movie and burn it straight to disc for display on a DVD player, yet without loss of PowerPoint effects like animations, transitions, sounds, movie clips and hyperlinks.
The PPT to DVD converter allows you to edit and enhance your presentation, e.g., check slide info, customize DVD parameters, add in background music, record a narration, insert a unique logo, create a DVD menu, etc., before burning to a DVD disc.
- Keep all features of the original PowerPoint presentations
- Burn PowerPoint to DVD with delicate DVD menus
- Convert PowerPoint to all popular videos like AVI, FLV, WMV, MP4 and HD videos
- Add logo or trademark to your DVD presentation
- Compatible with PowerPoint 2000/2002/2003/2007 and 2010 32 bit
How to make a DVD from a Powerpoint just in 4 steps:
How do you put a Powerpoint presentation to DVD? It's come true easily with a Powerpoint presentation and PPT2DVD Converter to create DVD or popular video movies from Powerpoint.
- Select Standard DVD and import PPT files.
Download Powerpoint to DVD Converter online. Open it and select "Create Standard DVD from PowerPoint" in the start-up screen.
Load Powerpoint presentations that you would like to convert by clicking "Add" button. This Powerpoint DVD burn software allows you import 12 PPT files for batch conversion onto a singal DVD. Click "Next" button to continue.
- TV standards - Select a proper TV standard according to your region or you can select it by country. NTSC is for America, Canada and Japan, while PAL (SECAM) is for Europe, Asia and other countries.
- Aspect Ratio - Set Aspect Ratio depending on your TV screen, select 4:3 for normal TVs or 16:9 for your big screen from the list.
- Playback Options: - It's up to you how your presentation would be played: Auto play mode or Manual play mode. Check the first option and input slide duration for automatically playing presentation. Otherwise, select "Play the slides manually in DVD" to play presentation manually with a remote control.
- Advanced Settings: - Advanced settings include DVD settings (video quality and language), layout settings (background image, video size and logo), background music settings (loop and mute original sound), and sound recorder option.
- Creating eye-catching DVD menus with ease
You can make professional look DVD menus with the DVD menu authoring tool of this Powerpoint to DVD Converter without expertise.
On the menu work space, you can drag to move presentations and select the text to edit. Right click to add more texts or change DVD menu background image. You could also change presentation frame and play button style by double-clicking them. The menu background music is also available at the bottom. When finished DVD menu, click Next button to continue.
- Burn Powerpoint presentations to DVD
Tick "Burn to Disc" and select a DVD burner on your computer, and then click Start to burn your PowerPoint presentations to DVD without attendance. You could also convert PowerPoint to ISO image file for backup or burning with third-party DVD burning software.
To convert PowerPoint to video, select the output folder and click Start button.
After converting PowerPoint files to DVD or video, you can deliver presentation to TV, YouTube, Facebook, and anywhere you want to.