Mobile Jigsaw is a famous jigsaw puzzle game for Symbian S60v5 (Nokia 5800, Nokia N97), Windows Mobile, Symbian UIQ3, Symbian UIQ, Symbian S90(Nokia 7710) and Palm devices. Now you can generate as many your own puzzles as you like, using not only classic and curly shapes, but also fancy figures. This is the first jigsaw puzzle tuned for VGA screens.
Get Mobile Jigsaw full version
You can get 30% OFF for 2-3 copies, and 50% OFF for 4 and more copies
- PalmOS 5+
- Pocket PC 2000 (ARM CPU)/2002/2003, Windows Mobile 2003 SE, WM 5.0, WM 6.0 Classic, WM 6.0 Professional
- Symbian UIQ3 (SE M600, SE P990, SE W950, SE P1i)
- Symbian UIQ (SE P800, SE P900, SE P910, Motorola A1000)
- Symbian S90 (Nokia 7710)
Features of Mobile SMS Backup:
- 8 preset images
- ability to load your own bmp, jpeg pictures and create new jigsaws - unlimited supply of puzzles from your own pictures and photographs
- smart graphics (fullscreen on Hi-Res+ devices) and nice sound
- various levels of difficulty
- classic, curly and free-formed fancy shapes
- ability to minimize/restore the current game
- autosave the current puzzle on exiting the game
- adjustable background color
- customizable controls and customizable screen orientation.
Jigsaw Puzzles rules
To move a piece, tap it and drag to another place. If you put together two, adjacent pieces they got stuck. To rotate a piece, tap it with stylus pressing the button on your device.
You can choose any preset picture or load your own picture (bmp/JPEG). On Symbian UIQ bmp/JPEG/GIF/PNG formats are supported. On Palm devices images should be located on SD card / Memory Stick. You can add your own pictures by pressing the Plus button under the thumbs and you can delete any added images (not preset ones) by pressing the Minus button under the thumbs. The active chosen puzzle image is highlighted.
You can choose the style of your shape pieces-rectangular, classic, curly or fancy figures. You can also set the number of pieces by pressing the button Minus or Plus near Difficulty. This option is not valid for fancy style. If you enable Rotation option, you'll have not only to move pieces correctly but also to rotate some or all of them to fit the original image.
In the menu Options you can regulate sound volume, screen orientation (Flip Screen) and choose button on your device with which you rotate pieces. During the game you can activate Game menu by pressing the Menu shape button. You can minimize the puzzle game to switch to other applications on your pda, abort doing the current puzzle and come to the main menu to choose another picture or you can choose background color for the current puzzle or switch on/off ghost image to help you position the jigs. On exiting the game autosave of the current puzzle is done.You can hide Game menu by pressing Menu button again.