I got a Kindle Fire tablet as a Christmas gift. And I want to put the downloaded Youtube videos to the Kindle Fire, so that I can enjoy the Youtube FLV video freely. You know the Fire isn't compatible with .flv files. Then what should I do for playing FLV file on Kindle Fire?
Don't worry. The Kindle Fire Video Converter could be your first choice to convert Youtube FLV to Kindle Fire. This FLV to Kindle Fire Converter is an all-in-one Kindle Fire Converter software, which can not only convert Youtube FlV to Kindle Fire playable video format, but also conver AVI to Kindle File, WMV to Kindle Fire, iTunes to Kindle Fire, MKV to Kindle Fire and so on.
Besides, the FLV to Kindle Fire Converter also works as a video editor. You can customize your Youtube FLV files as you want, such as cropping video, adding watermark, adjusting video brightness/contrast, customize video audio parameter etc.
User guide for converting Youtube FLV to Kindle Fire with Kindle Fire Converter:
- Download and install - Download the Youtube FLV to Kindle Fire Converter, install the program on your computer.
- Load Youtube FLV to Kindle Fire Converter - Just click the Add... button to load the Youtube FLV files you wanna convert to Kindle Fire to the Converter.
- Customize your FLV - Check on the icon to enter the video-editing window and customize your FLV file as you like, such as crop video size, add watermark, etc. And you can also adjust video brightness/contrast, customize video/audio parameter.
- Set output format and path - Click on the Output Format drop-down list to select the suiteble video format according to your need. Then select a destination folder to place your output files.
- Start to convert Youtube FLV to Kindle Fire - Now you can click on the button to convert the FLV video to Kindle Fire.
After finish the conversion process, just open the target folder and transfer the converted video files to your Kindle Fire. With the Kindle Fire Converter, everything is simple. Free download is available, go the way to have a trial.