Nowerdays more More and more people own iPad. Many iPad fans encounterd the problem to transfer their files from iPod into iPad. How to make it? In this article I'll introduce you the right solution to transfer your videos, music and photos from iPod to iPad for both Windows and Mac.
You can use a iPod to computer Transfer program to copy and transfer all songs videos photos and playlists from iPod to iTunes on your computer, and then sync them to your new iPad. I personally recommend you this iPad Transfer to badkup files from iPod to computer and then sync them to iPad.
For Mac users, follow the guide How to transfer files from iPod/iPhone to iPad with Mac?
Guide to transfer iPod files to iPad, and also iTouch to iPad:
- Download iPod to iPad Transfer install and run it on your computer.
- Connect your iPod to computer via USB cable. Then the iPod/iPhone icon and its library and playlists will appear in the Device list.
- Transfer iPod music, video, photos to computer
Open the library/playlist that you want to export files, and then check the file(s) you want to export in the file list.
Click ""to select the destination of the exporting files and start exporting files.
- Sync files from iTunes to iPad
Use iTunes on your computer to sync the files to your iPad.
- Connect your iPad to your computer using the included cable. By default, iTunes opens automatically.
- Click the respective tabs in iTunes to specify the songs videos and photos you want to sync from your computer to your iPad.
- Click Apply in the lower-right corner of the screen. Your computer syncs with your iPad according to your settings.
Note: The first time you sync your device, you are asked if you want to merge data, replace data on the device, or replace the data on your computer. When you choose to merge information, any differences between the data will be mingled together. If you choose to replace information, information from either the computer or device will overwrite the information on the other.