How to copy songs from iPhone to iTunes? With a iPhone Transfer , you can easily copy songs from iPhone to iTunes, or transfer music from iPhone to PC.
Apple makes it difficult to copy songs, videos, and files that stored on iPhone to personal computer (PC) or laptop notebook computer. iTunes allows only one-way synchronization of musics from computer to iPhone. If you have whatever reasons such as need to reload your library on local hard disk due to desktop hard disk failure or buying new computer, you can easily backup the song, videos, and music library from iPhone to a Windows PC with the following iPod Music Transfer tool.
iPhone Transfer is an all-in-one iPhone to PC , iPhone to iTunes transfer software. With iPhone Transfer you can not only copy songs from iPhone to iTunes , but also backup iPhone music, movies to computer and iTunes, transfer iPhone files, transfer PC to iPhone, backup iPhone to iTunes, synchronize iPhone with iTunes library quickly.Using this iPhone music transfer tool, you can copy songs from iPhone to iTunes in a couple of clicks.
iPhone to iTunes Transfer supports all iPod types: iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPod touch. iOS 4.2 and iPhone/iPod touch Firmware 3.1.3 supported. With it, you can:
- Transfer pictures, music, videos, and song library from iPhone to PC.
- Convert and copy any videos, audios formats to iPhone.
- Rip DVD moviess, DVD folders or ISO files, then directly transfer to iPhone.
- Backup iPhone to iTunes. Synchronize iPhone with iTunes library quickly.
Steps to copy songs from iPhone to Computer:
- Free download this iPhone Transfer , install and run it on your computer.
- Connect iPhone to your computer via USB cable. After done, the iPhone icon and its library and playlists will appear in the Device list.
- Open the library/playlist that you want copy to computer, and then check the file(s) you want to export in the file list.
- Click the button to start transfering music from iPhone to iTunes.
OK! Now you have completed copy songs from iPhone to iTunes !
If you're using Mac OS, please go to: copy songs from iPhone to Mac!