The Flip video camcorder has provided us the easiest and affordable way to shot the most precious and significant moment in our daily life. Sometime, to keep these memories permanently or share with more friends. So as the Flip Cameras are used by more and more people, the Flip Video camcorder has become an indispensable part in people's lives now for it's small, compact, and simple to use. But for the Flip Camera fans there is also a big headache problem that how to convert and burn Flip video to D VD so that we can take and save our Flip video in an easy and simple way? People will have the needs to create them to DVD. However, the video formats that Flip camcorder records can not be burnt to DVD directly? Is there an helpful software for Flip fans to burn Flip video to DVD?
Mac flip video converter provides the perfect solution to importing flip video to iDVD so you can easily burn software, create DVDs at home in just a few short steps away at home.
Free download Mac Flip Video Converter, install it.
Methord 1: Burn Flip video to DVD on Mac with Flip Vidoe Converter and iDVD:
Part One: Upload your video(s) to your Mac by connecting your camcorder to your computer.
- A "FLIPVIDEO" icon will pop up on your desktop. Double-click on the icon and another icon--"Read Me"--will appear. Double-click on this icon and follow the on-screen prompts to start the program and upload your videos.
- Insert a blank DVD into your computer and once the computer reads it, click "Record" or "Burn."
Part Two: Convert Flip video to DVD on Mac with Flip Video Converter Mac and iDVD.
Firstly, One: Convert flip video to iDVD compatible formats
- Load Flip video to Flip Video Converter Mac
Download Download Flip Video Converter for Mac, install and run it on your Mac. Then click the Add File button to add the flip videos that you want to burn to DVD.
- Set iDVD output format
Click the "Profile" list and find the iDVD format you prefer.
- Edit flip video(optional)
Click the "Trim" button to trim your flip video and click the Effect button to edit your flip video effects.
- Convert Flip vieo to iDVD compatible format
Click the "Convert" button to start converting flip video to iDVD
Secondly,Use iDVD to burn converted flip video to DVD
- Open the iDVD application (under the Machintosh HD icon from the Applications folder).
- Click on "Create a new project" to create a new project. Make sure to select the correct aspect ratio. Then name your project.
- Choose a DVD menu theme for your DVD.
Each template comes with an entry theme and other screens with accompanying chapters
- Rename the title of the iDVD movie with your own tiele.
- Under the Tabs icon, you can see the Drag Zones. Drag pictures and music into these blank boxes. You can also add music from your iTunes to your DVD menu.
- Now, drag the converted flip videos into the movie drop zone of the selected template and you will see them to be put on the menu for the DVD.
- And the final Step, click on Burn and iDVD will start burning your flip video DVDs
Methord 2: Convert Flip video to DVD directly with a DVD Creator for Mac
HD DVD Burner for Mac is a good application for converting and burning Flip video files to DVD on Apple Mac like iMac, Macbook Pro. With it you can directly convert Flip video to DVD without converting Flip Video to the iDVD compatible format. For the detail steps, just look at Tutorial for burning Flip video to DVD for Mac.