eBook Creator - A very simple and powerful ePub eBook Creator to help you create EPUB eBooks from most popular formats: PDF (.pdf), MS Word (.doc/.docx), Txt (.txt), Html (.html/.htm/.xhtml), Chm (.chm), EPUB (.epub), Images (.jpg/.png/.bmp/.gif/.tiff). After preparing for the contents in the formats above, you can quickly make your personalized EPUB eBook
With this ePub eBook Creator, you can quickly create an EPUB eBook from up to 100 files in most popular formats at one time. You can also make your eBook personalized by customzing the book cover, info, layout, tables of contents. After finishing your own EPUB eBook, you can check it on your PC with Adobe Digital Editions immediately, and then publish, share it, or read it on your favorite e-Readers.
With ePub eBook Creator, you can:
- Create EPUB eBooks from 10+ popular formats (.doc, .pdf, .html, .txt, .chm, etc.)
- Add up to 100 files to a single EPUB eBook at one time.
- Support customizing eBook cover, info, layout, tables of contents, etc.
- Output the standard eBook format compatible with most popular e-Readers.
Features of eBook Creator:
- Input: PDF (.pdf), MS Word (.doc/.docx), Txt (.txt), Html (.html/.htm/.xhtml), Chm (.chm), EPUB (.epub), Images (.jpg/.png/.bmp/.gif/.tiff)
- Output: EPUB (.epub)
- Preserve all the text, columns, tables, images, graphics, hyperlinks, layouts in the imported files. Contents in the output EPUB eBooks look the same as they are in the original files
- Batch adding up to 100 files to an EPUB eBook at one time
- Convert a 500-page document to EPUB eBook in less than 1 minute
Flexible setting options
- Able to set a local image as the book cover
- Able to customize the book info, layout and tables of contents
Support encrypted files
- Convert PDF files with copying and printing restrictions to EPUB eBooks directly
- Support open password protected PDF files conversion by entering the password
- Extremely easy to use
- User-friendly interface
- Support files in 9 languages: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Korean, Japanese, and Chinese
How to Create a eBook with this ePub eBook Creator?
- Luanch eBook Creator and prepare contents
Prepare the contents that you would like to create ePub eBook from, like PDF file, MS Word, Txt, Html, Chm, etc.
- Customize book info, layout, and output folder
Fill out the pop-up window box with the book info: title, author, date, language, subject, identifier, publisher, and description.
Note: If your eBook is not written in English, please remember to choose the right language in the Book info. Otherwise text content in the output EPUB eBook will be shown in messy code.
Set the layout for the output eBook including: text and images, margins, spacing. Also you can keep the default settings for your book.
Click Output settings on the left to choose where to save the output ePub file. Then click OK button to save the info above.
- Set Book cover
Right-click on the left cover area and choose Add cover, you can set a local image as your book cover. You can also double click the left cover area to insert a local cover image.
- Customize tables of contents
You can rename the imported contents by clicking on the file name shown in the list.
Right-click on an imported file, you can also add, remove, clear files, or change the order for the file.
- Build a book
Click the Build button and wait for a while, you can get your own EPUB eBook as you like. If you want to check your output EPUB eBook immediately on your PC, you can use Adobe Digital Editions.
Then you can publish your own eBook if you wish. Or transfer the EPUB eBooks via iTunes, you can enjoy your eBook on your favorite e-Readers: iPad, iPhone, iTouch, Sony Reader, etc.