DVD to BlackBerry Converter - Rip/Convert DVD to BlackBerry 3GP, AVI, WMV, MP4, MP3, M4A, AMR format, put DVD movie onto BlackBerry
DVD to BlackBerry Converter is a professional DVD to BlackBerry AVI Converter that help you rip DVD to BlackBerry AVI with high quality and fast speed for BlackBerry and other devices.
DVD to BlackBerry Converter fully support Windows Vista and rip DVD to BlackBerry with great stabilization on all popular systems. With the adoption of powerful DVD to BlackBerry encoder, you can easily rip DVD movie to BlackBerry with rich options such as customizing file size, DVD movie trimming, DVD video crop, subtitle selection, audio track selection and so on.
DVD to BlackBerry Converter also support dual-core and multi-threading with super fast speed to rip DVD to BlackBerry. It also allow you to extract and rip audio from DVD to MP3 to enjoy your favorite DVD movie music on BlackBerry. Download DVD to BlackBerry Converter now to Convert your DVD movie to BlackBerry format for enjoying your DVD movies on BlackBerry anytime and anywhere.
Key Features of DVD to Blackberry Converter:
- Automatically rip DVD movie to BlackBerry format.
- Powerful Video editing, allow you to adjust brightness, contrast, volume, etc.
- Support video Trimming and Cropping, set the start and end of the DVD movie to get your desired segment. Cut off the redundant part such as the black borders of DVD movie, enjoy your DVD movie with full screen.
- Fully support dual-core and multi-threading, convert DVD to BlackBerry with super fast speed.
- Fully support Windows Vista, convert DVD to BlackBerry with great stabilization.
- Let you automatically shut down your PC after conversion. So you don’t have to wait around your computer until the program finishes converting DVD to BlackBerry.
- Rich options for setting, high level customization let you convert your DVD to BlackBerry with your desire resolution, frame rate, video bit rate and sample rate. Fully support PAL and NTSC TV mode.
- User-friendly UI with "easy" procedures, just a few clicks is enough to convert DVD to BlackBerry.
- The DVD to BlackBerry Converter allow you to select target subtitle and audio track.
- Free online and e-mail technical support, provide the best and quick service for you.
How to convert DVD to BlackBerry, and trim, crop, edit, copy DVD to BlackBerry:
- Free download DVD to BlackBerry Converter. Install and run it in your computer.
- Load DVD movie: Click "" button to import DVD folder directly. Or you can click green arrow next to "Add" icon, you can import DVD files from a drop-down list: Load DVD Folder, Load IFO File or E:\.
- Select want to convert.
You can convert your whole DVD by clicking the main title which contains the whole episodes of DVD. Or you can select certain chapters to convert: Press the little button before “Check All” on the interface to find all the chapters in the file.
This BlackBerry DVD Converter supports all kinds of DVD, like regular DVD movie and DVD MTV. DVD MTV will have several titles, so you can select the desire MTV to convert.
- Edit DVD movie before converting to BlackBerry video.
- Crop video. If you want to cut the black edges of the DVD movie, you can click the "Crop" button, then go to the crop pop-up windows.
- Trim the DVD video. Click "Trim" button to open the trim panel, drag the trim bar to set start time and end time to convert a clip from your movie.
- Set video effect. Click "Effect" button to customize the brightness, saturation, contrast, volume, etc. You can apply any effects from "Emboss", "Negative", "Old film" and "Gray" .
- If you want to combine several DVD chapters into one file, on the main interface, there is a check box "Merge into one file", select it, then you will only get one output file instead of several files by chapters.
Click the "Down-arrow" from the Profile combo-box, select the format according to your BlackBerry type.
Regular DVD movie usually has several subtitles, like English, French, German, etc. You can select anyone according to your need. You also can select “No Subtitle”
Click "Settings" button, make advanced video and audio settings, such as video resolution, frame rate, encoder, bit rate, and audio sample rate, channel, encoder and bit rate.
You can check "Shut down your PC when conversion finished", the software will automatically shut down your computer after the conversion is completed when you leave.
Check "Open output folder when conversion finished", when the conversion is completed, the output folder will be opened automatically.
For the uploading to your blackberry, easiest way is to connect your Blackberry, set it to be in "Mass Storage" mode (UMS), and drag'n'drop the file in your \Videos\ folder on your blackberry (you don't need the Desktop Manager to do that).
Ok, we have already finished the whole process of converting DVD to BlackBerry. Now, You will experience a new lifestyle. Just Free download and enjoy it.