Easy MPEG DVD Burner to burn MPEG video to DVD
MPEG to DVD Burner is professional DVD burning software which helps you convert MPEG, MP4, VOB, M2V, MPG, and DAT files to DVD and burn DVD disc with ease. The MPEG to DVD burner supports burning MPEG-1/MPEG-2/MPEG-4 and MP4 files to DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW, DVD+R DL, DVD-R DL, DVD-RAM, DVD-5, DVD-9.
In addition, its versatile functions enable you to convert any part of each MPEG video by setting the start and the end point. You can also create a menu for DVD with your favorite picture and music. 3herosoft MPEG to DVD Burner allows you to specify NTSC or PAL, adjust 4:3 or 16:9 video aspect and burn DVD movie disc, DVD folder or ISO files.
With this handy DVD creator and burner tool, you can easily burn MPEG to DVD for playback on home DVD player. Free download and you can have a trial!
Key features of MPEG to DVD Burner:
- Burn MPEG to DVD - Convert MPEG to DVD with excellent output quality.
- Burn various video formats including MPEG, M2V, MP4, MPG, DAT and VOB to DVD discs;
- Provides many brilliant DVD menus for choice to burn video files to DVD discs;
- Support burn disc, save to DVD folder or ISO files for future use;
- Support lots of DVD formats, such as DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW,DVD+R DL, DVD-R DL, DVD-RAM, DVD-5 and DVD-9;
- Edit the DVD menu by setting background music, image and adding the menu topic;
- Trim video files to capture your favorite video clips;
- Preview before create and burn;
- High-quality and fastest DVD creating/converting engine inside to burn DVD from videos;
- Easy to use program that can create your favorite DVD movie discs without any learning curve;
- Support multiple languages including simplified Chinese and English;
- Support skin change;
How to burn MPEG to DVD with MPEG DVD Burner?
- Download this MPEG to DVD Burner, then run it on your computer.
- Load MPEG files you want to burn to DVD. Clicking "" button in the main interface or choosing "Add Video Files"/"Add Video Folder" in the File menu or directly dragging files into 3herosoft MPEG to DVD Burner.
- Highlight the file and then you can edit it, such as setting the start and end point of a segment you want to burn, selecting method and so on.
- Select the destination in the drop-down list [Destination] to save the output file.
- Add and edit the menu in the "Menu" panel on the left of the main interface.
- Select the disc type you need and click the button to start the creation.