Would you like to transfer songs from iPod Touch to your PC? With a iTouch to PC Transfer, you can easily copy songs, music, videos and photoes from your iTouch to PC easily.
We know Apple makes it difficult to copy or transfer music, songs, videos, and files that stored on iPod/iPhone/iTouch to personal computer (PC) or laptop notebook computer. iTunes allows only one-way synchronization of musics from computer to iPod. If you have whatever reasons such as need to reload your library on local hard disk due to desktop hard disk failure or buying new computer, you can easily copy the music, videos, and song library from iTouch/iPod/iPhone to a PC with the following iPod/iTouch Music Transfer tool.
iPod/iTouch to PC Transfer is an all-in-one iPod to iPod, iPod/iTouch to iTunes, iPod/iTouch to PC transfer software that can help you transfer your iPod/iPhone/iTouch music, video, playlist, photos and files to you PC and iTunes. Using this iTouch music transfer tool, you can backup all your music and video in a couple of clicks. If you own more than one iPods, this iTouch to PC Transfer can also simultaneously manage all the iPods in the same interface, you may transfer files among these iPods by drag-and-drop.
iTouch to PC Transfer supports all iPod types: Video iPod, iPod Touch, iPod Classic, iPod Nano, iPod Mini, iPod 4G. With it, you can:
- Copy music and songs from iPod/iPhone/iTouch to PC;
- Transfer videos from iPod/iPhone/iTouch to PC;
- Copy photoes from iPod/iPhone/iTouch PC;
- Copy music, videos, and photoes from iPod/iPhone/iTouch to iTunes;
- Manage your iPod/iPhone/iTouch device on your PC;
OK! Now you have completed coppying music from iTouch to PC!
If you're using Mac OS, please go to: Transfer music from iTouch to Mac!
Let's begin coppying music and songs from iPod Touch to PC :
- Free download this iTouch to PC Transfer, install and run it on your PC. The interface is as the following:
- Connect your iTouch to PC via USB cable. After done, the iTouch icon and its library and playlists will appear in the Device list..
- Open the library/playlist that you want copy to PC, and then check the file(s) you want to export in the file list.
- Click the Backup to local button to start transfering music from iTouch to PC.
Note: When the software is started, it will modify the automatic synchronization of music/video to manual synchronization between iPod and iTunes.