How to copy or transfer music from iPod to PC? With a iPod to PC Transfer software, you can easily copy music from iPod to PC, or transfer music from iPod to iTunes.
More and more youth are fond of music everywhere, at stop, in the street, or at walk, not only at home. So iPod becomes their favourate portable media player, this wonderful music/video player can support various audio and video formats, but it does not support file transferring by itself. Apple iTunes supports only one-way synchronization of music from PC to iPod, but don't allow transfer music, songs, videos, and files that stored on iPod to PC/computer. So you have to use a third party program to manage copy music from iPod to PC when you you have whatever reasons such as need to reload your library on local hard disk due to desktop hard disk failure or buying new computer.
iPod to PC Transfer is an all-in-one iPod to iPod, iPod to iTunes, iPod to PC transfer software that can help you transfer your iPod and iPhone music, video, playlist, photos and files to you PC and iTunes. Using this iPod music transfer tool, you can backup all your music and video in a couple of clicks. If you own more than one iPods, this iPod to PC Transfer can also simultaneously manage all the iPods in the same interface, you may transfer files among these iPods by drag-and-drop.
iPod to PC Transfer supports all iPod types: Video iPod, iPod Touch, iPod Classic, iPod Nano, iPod Mini, iPod 4G. With it, you can:
- Copy music from iPod/iPhone to PC;
- Transfer videos from iPod/iPhone to PC;
- Copy photoes from iPod/iPhone PC;
- Copy music, videos, and photoes from iPod/iPhone to iTunes;
- Manage your iPod/iPhone device on your PC;
Let's begin coppying music from iPod to PC :
- Free download this iPod to Computer Transfer, install and run it on your PC. The interface is as the following:
- Connect iPod to your PC via USB cable. After done, the iPod icon and its library and playlists will appear in the Device list..
- Open the library/playlist that you want copy to PC, and then check the file(s) you want to export in the file list.
- Click the Backup to local button to start transfering music from iPod to PC.
Note: When the software is started, it will modify the automatic synchronization of music/video to manual synchronization between iPod and iTunes.
OK! Now you have completed coppying music from iPod to PC!
If you're using Mac OS, please go to Transfer music from iPod to Mac!