What should I do if I want to convert QuickTime MOV movie to flash SWF file on my MacOS? These days I have a few QuickTime video and want to turn them into flash file SWF format on my MacOS. I searched many video converter program but most of them seems only for Windows. Finnally I get this MOV to SWF Converter for Mac.
MOV to SWF Converter Mac is a versatile Mac application that can help you convert MOV to flash SWF Mac, convert MOV to FLV Mac. It supports most popular video files such as AVI, XviD, MPEG, MPG, DAT, MOV, ASF, FLV, MP3, AC3, AAC, M4A, etc. This Mac MOV Converter can easily convert your favorite videos for iPhone, iPod, Zune, PSP and other players on Mac OS X.
How to Convert MOV to flash SWF video Mac OS X?
To convert MOV to flash SWF on Mac OS X , you only need to follow the steps below:
- Download this Mac MOV to Flash Converter by clicking the Free Trial button on the right. Then install and run it on your Macintosh.
- Load MOV video files that you would like to convert to flash file SWF video .
You can add QuickTime MOV Video files by clicking "Add File" button, select the video files that you want to convert from your hard disc and click OK.
- Set flash SWF as output format. Click the “drop-down" list from Profile choice to select the .avi format you would like to convert. If you want to add all videos into a single file, just check the “Merger into one file” option.
- Set output folder to save the converted flash file.
Click "Browse" button to select a folder from your hard disc to stroing the converted flash SWF file.
- Convert MOV to flash SWF on Mac .
After all you finish the above steps, click “Convert” button to begin the conversion.
Tip: Edit QuickTime movie
- Trim video
If you want to convert a clip from the QuickTime video, you can select the file and click Trim icon to capture a clip from it. Drag the Start Time and End Time slikders or set the time parameters in each corresponding field to make the trim setting.
- Crop video
You can crop the MOV video according to the screen size of your portable player by clicking the "Crop" tab.
- Set video effect.
Adjusting video Brightness, Contrast, Saturation to customize the style you want to own
That's all! After MOV to flash SWF Mac conversion completed, you can uploading your flash video files onto your blog or website.