How to convert DivX to DVD, and convert XviD/AVI to DVD? If you’re not sure about how to convert DivX to DVD, here I’d like to introduce the most easy and fastest tool to convert your DivX movies to DVD-R.
- DivX to DVD Converter is a powerful DVD Maker software which enables you to get almost all popular video files such as DivX to DVD, XviD to DVD and AVI to DVD for backup and enhancement.
- DivX to DVD Converter supports lots of DVD formats, such as DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW, DVD-5 and DVD-9. And It allows you to specify NTSC or PAL, adjust 4:3 or 16:9 video aspect for great effect on DVD movie's playing.
- Besides creating a new movie DVD disc, DivX to DVD Burner can also convert MPEG, DivX, XviD, DAT, VOB, AVI files to DVD folder and ISO image files as you need.
- DivX to DVD Burner provides many brilliant DVD menus and menu editing methods to assist you to burn professional DVD.
OK! Let's see the detail process of converting DivX to DVD and burn DivX DVD using this DivX to DVD Burner software.
Detail steps to convert DivX to DVD, XviD to DVD, AVI to DVD?
- First, free download this DivX to DVD Converter, install and run it on your computer.
- Load DivX Videos
Click "Load Video File " button on the toolbar or click "File > Add Video File(s)" option from the main menu to load the Divx or Xvid files that you would like to convert to DVD. Or you can directly dragging files into DivX to DVD Burner.
- Start burning Divx to DVD
Burn DivX to DVD dis/ISO File/DVD folder: Click "Burn" tab, select the "DVD" "DVD Folder" or "ISO file" option, specify a folder to save them, and click "Start" to create DVD disc or generate DVD files or ISO onto your computer.
In order to bring you the best output effect, this powerful DivX to DVD Burner offers you the very opportunities to get the video file adjusted before converting.
- First, Edit DivX movie: Select a video file in the storyboard, click "edit selected video file" tab, you may see a window with a box below for settings. There are five tabs here for you to crop the size, to trim the length, to adjust the video effect, to design your watermark and to plug-in subtitle.
- Second, Output setting : Check the file and click the "Resize Method" combo-box. There are 3 choices for you:
Letterbox: add black stripes to fit the output aspect ratio.
Pan and Scan: crop frame to fit the output aspect ratio.
Full Screen: stretch and compress frame to fit the output aspect ratio.
- Third, Customize DVD Menu: Click "Menu" to customize your DVD menu. There are different styles of built-in templates, frames and buttons for your choice. To apply a template, frame or button, you can just double click it. You can even add text, background music and background image to customize the menu.
OK. This is the whole progress of converting DivX to DVD with the 3herosoft DivX to DVD Burner. Now, sit down to enjoy the wonderful DVD video, sipping a cup of coffee or having a piece of apple pie.