This step-by-step guide is to show you an easy way to burn MP4 to DVD playable on PC, standard and home DVD players. Besides, you will get some tips of customizing your MP4 DVD movie with menu, chapters, transitions, etc.
- Download MP4 to DVD Burner, install and run it on your PC. Meanwhile, insert blank DVD disc into your DVD optical drive.
- Load MP4 files for burning. Click "Load Video" to browse your computer and find MP4 video files, add them to the program. Multiple video files can be added at a time. After the MP4 video files have been added, they'll appear in the main interface. You can proview them at right panel by double clicking.
- Convert MP4 to DVD directly. If you don't want to add any special effect, you can burn MP4 video to DVD directly.
Drag and drop video MP4 video files which you want to burn from the main interface to the storyboard below, click "burn" button, come to the burn windows option.
Select burn MP4 to DVD disc directly or "DVD Folder" or "ISO file" option; Specify a folder to save them; Choose TV Standard and Aspect Ratio; then click "Start" to cerate DVD from MP4 video files.
Otherwise, you can make multiple settings and adjustment with this MP4 to DVD Converter program:
- Adjustment 1: Add a slide: Drag & drop the loaded MP4 video files from the main interface to the storyboard below to start organizing your slideshow.
- Adjustment 2: Video Editing. Select a loaded MP4 video in the storyboard, click "edit selected video file". There are five editing adjustments including size cropping, video trimming, effect adjusting, watermark and subtitle adding.
- Adjustment 4: Customize DVD menu. This MP4 to DVD Converter have different styles templates, frames and buttons built-in. Double click what you want to apply it. Here you can even add text, background music and background image to customize the menu.
Order: You can sort the order of the video files in the storyboard by dragging and dropping.
Transition: Click "Transition" button to view transition effects in the transition pane, then drag and drop the transition effect you want to apply to the middle of two video files in the slideshow storyboard.
Before burning MP4 to DVD, you can preview your MP4 video slideshow to decide if everything is what you want. Here you can go back to make changes to your projuce.
Are you ready to have a try? Click for more information of this MP4 to DVD Burner then enjoy a wonderful and memorable MP4 to DVD converting trip!
More relalted articles: