We often watch QuickTime MOV file with QuickTime player. But how can we do if we want to play MOV files by DVD? The answer is that you can convert QuickTime MOV to DVD then burn to DVD disc. The following tutorial steps are all about MOV to DVD burning. Hope you can easily learn how to convert MOV file to DVD.
First, I'd like to introduce this MOV to DVD Converter:
Aimersoft DVD Creator, a professional DVD Converter and DVD Burner program. You can burn your video files MOV to DVD, and other video formats like AVI, WMV, MP4, MPEG, FLV, MKV, RM, RMVB, etc. to DVD with high speed and outstanding quality. It only charge you $35.
Let’s begin burning QuickTime MOV to DVD:
- Click the above "Free Trial" button to download MOV to DVD Converter. install and run it on your PC.
- Add QuickTime movies. Click "Load video" button to load MOV videos or movies from your hard drive of computer.
- Burn MOV to DVD by clicking "Burn" button. If you don't want to add any effection to your MOV video files. You can directly burn it to DVD. Then you'll come to a poped window to ask you for output folder and other settings. You are supposed to click burn to begin burning MOV files to DVD automactically.
If you want to get better output effects, this powerful MOV to DVD Converter also allows you to do various adjustment on your video file/files before burning.
- Edit MOV file. Drag and drop the MOV files which you want to effect from the main interface to the storyboard below. Then right click it and select "Edit" button. You can crop the size, trim the length, adjust the video effect, to design your watermark and to plug-in subtitle.
- Customizing Menu: Click "Menu" button to apply a template, frame or button. You can also add text, background music and background to the menu.
Before burning MOV file to DVD, you can click to preview your video slideshow to decide if everything is what you have expected.
OK! Is this MOV to DVD Converter is powerful enough for you to burn MOV to DVD? Just download the free trial version of this DVD Creator application to enjoy a wonderful and memorable MOV to DVD converting trip!
More relalted articles: