Sometimes we may want to burn our movies in MKV to Blu ray disc or AVCHD DVDs for playback by Blu ray players or DVD players. However, for the first users, the burning work is a little difficult and complex. There I will show you a easy-to-use tool to help you simplify your work. This MKV to Blu ray Converter is very useful and helpful.
MKV to Blu ray Converter is a professional Blu Ray Creator , which can burn various video formats including HD camcorder videos(M2TS, MTS, TS), AVI, MP4, MKV, DV, MPEG, MOV, RM, RMVB, DivX, H.264/AVC, XviD, WMV, ASF, DAT, FLV, VOB, 3GP, etc. straight onto Blu ray discs and AVCHD DVDs. And you could enjoy any kind of video format in maximum 1080p resolution on your Blu ray player, PS3 and many other devices.
- Burn videos to Blu-ray discs and AVCHD DVDs
- Convert videos to BDMV ISO and AVCHD ISO images
- Blu-ray video editing: clip; crop; add subtitles, audio, watermarks, and special effects
- Create DVD movies from MOV videos shot by the newest iPhone 4
Step-by-step guide to convert MKV to Blu ray, create Blu ray disc from MKV file:
- Firstly, download the AVCHD Blu ray Creator , install and launch the software.
- Add MKV videos to the MKV Blu ray converter
Click on "Add Video file(s) " button to import the videos. Or you can directly drag and drop the MKV movie to the program. You can load a batch of files simultaneously.
- Output settings :
Click "Destination" drop-down list to choose a recorder driver.You can also convert MKV andto Blu ray ISO image file or Blu ray folder by choosing "Save as Image(.iso)" or "Save as BD Folder". Then you can according to your camcorder videos' size to select the writing speed,set burning copies number, type SD title, and choose target disc size BD-25 or BD-50.
- Set video parameters.
In addition, click on the "Setting" icon to customize the Blu ray quality by setting the temporary file location, CPU core number, frame rate, resize method, etc.
- Edit Blu ray videos
* Clip - get any video segment you want to convert. Click "Clip" button in the tool bar, then "Clip" window pops up.
* Add Subtitle and Audio - Highlight your video file and click "Subtitle" or "Audio" button. In the "Subtitle" dialog, click "Add Subtitle...", specify the language, vertical position, subtitle delay and font style.
* Crop, Effects, Watermark - Click "Edit" button to apply artist effet, crop video size, and add text/image watermark to your movie.
- Convert MKV to Blu ray disc
Select MKV files you want to convert, click the "Burn" button to start burning MKV files to Blu ray disc. After the conversion, the program will pop up a window to remind you to insert Blu ray disc, just insert a blank Blu ray disc into the driver.
not: If you don't insert a blank Blu ray there will appear a box to remind you insert a Blu ray disc.
The length of the original video file and the file size determines the time that the burning process takes.
That's all! How long time the burning process will take depends on the length of your source video file as well as the file size. After burning MKV to Blu ray disc, you can enjoy your MKV file by your new Blu ray player.