ISO is a nice format that many people would like to use it. But how can we do if we want to burn ISO to Blu ray disc? At the time, ISO to Blu ray Burner is necessary. Then how to choose a professional ISO Blu ray Converter application to burn AVI files into Blu ray easily? Now I recommend uers and first-time users a wanderful Blu ray Burner which can help you make burning procedure simple.
ISO to Blu ray Creator is a professional Blu Ray Burner and Maker. This creator has powerful converion function to burn and convert diverse media files into Blu ray or AVCHD DVDs.
While using ISO Blu ray Converter to burn ISO to Blu ray disc, you will find this application have many conspicuous features, including trimming, cropping, adding watermark and subtitles for files, audio, and customizing output quality to meet your hign appreciation level.
How to burn ISO to Blu ray disc:
- Firstly, download the ISO Blu ray Converter , install and run it on your computer. Then the main interface will appear:
- Add ISO files to the program
Just drag and drop ISO files you wanna convert from your computer to the program, or you can also click "Add File(s)" button to load the files. The program provides the function of loading several files at one time.
- Set destination folder :
Befor strat conversion, please click "Destination" drop-down list to choose a recorder. You can also convert ISo documents to Blu ray folder or Blu ray ISO image file by selecting "Save as BD Folder" or "Save as Image(.iso)". Then you can according to your camcorder videos' size to select the writing speed, set burning copies number, type SD title, and choose target disc size BD-25 or BD-50.
- Set video parameters.(optional)
In addition, by clicking on the "Setting" icon and set resolution, codec, resize method, frame rate, CPU core number,the temporary file location you can customize the Blu ray quality , CPU core number, frame rate, resize method, etc.
- Edit Blu ray movie
* Add subtile and audio - Click "Subtitle" or "Audio". In the "Subtitle" dialog, you can specify the danguage, vertiacal position, subtitle delay and font style via clicking "Add Subtitle...".
* Clip - Click "Clip" icon on the panel, then there will pop up the "Clip" window. You can get any movie segment you want to burn with this operation.
* Effects, crop and watermark - Click "Edit" option to apply crop movie size, effet, and add watermark to the text/image.
- Create Blu ray from ISO
After all the preparation work has been done, you can click the "Burn" button on the interface to start burning.
note: If you don't insert a blank Blu ray there will appear a box to remind you insert a Blu ray disc.
The length of the original video file and the file size determines the time that the burning process takes.
While the creating work finished, you can enjoy your HD camera AVCHD video by your Blu ray player.