How to convert AVI movie to iPod format? If you have AVI format movies and want to take them with you on your iPod, you need to convert them to a format compatible with iTunes and the iPod. You can convert AVI files quickly with high output quality with a iPod AVI Converter, a smart program that can convert video files to iPod compatible formats MP4, MOV, H.264. Next you need to copy the content to your iPod with the help of iTunes. The steps to convert your AVI movie are given below.
A professional video to iPod converter for you to convert all video like MPG, MPEG, MPEG2, MTS, M2TS, TS, VOB, MP4, M4V, RM, RMVB, WMV, ASF, AVI to iPod MP4, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC(.mp4), MOV format for your iPod, iPod touch, iPod nano, iPhone.
- Convert AVI and other video formats to iPod MP4
- Convert audio files and extract audio from video to MP3, AAC, WAV, M4A, AIFF
- All-round editing functions
- Supports all the iPod versions: iPod touch, iPod nano, iPod classic, iPod shuffle
Now let's begin the process to convert AVI to iPod compatible format MP4, MOV, H.264?
First, Convert AVI movie to iPod format:
- Free download iPod AVI Converter. Install and run it on your PC.
- Load AVI movie that you want to convert to iPod.
You can click "Add File" button or "File»»Add File " from menu list. Select the AVI files from your computer hard disc. You can preview your video by clicking the play button on the right pane. While the video playing, you can capture the excellent pictures by clicking the camera icon. Then find the photos by opening the folder on the right of camera icon.
- Set output format and for your iPod or iPhone or Apple TV.
Set output format by clicking from "Profile" Column. According to your iPod type, you can choose to convert to iPod Touch, iPod Nano, or iPhone, Apple TV, etc. And also you can extract audio and save as MP3, AAC, M4A, WAV, AIFF, from the AVI movie.
You can also click "Settings" button to customize your iPod video and audio parameters including video resolution, frame rate, encoder, and bit rate and audio sample rate, channel, encoder and bit rate.
- Merge files together: You also can put you file into one, just click "" button, that's ok.
- Set destination folder: Click the "Browse", you can put the converted file into what you want disk, and in the "Open Folder", you can find the file
- Start to convert AVI to iPod format MP4, MOV, H.264, etc.
Simply click "Start" button to begin converting your AVI movie to iPod video format.
Final, Copy AVI to iPod
Run iTunes. Find the iPod file that converted from AVI just now converted and copy the movie from movies folder to your iPod. That’s all!