How to convert AVI to BlackBerry video or audio AVI, 3GP, WMV, MP3, M4A, AAC, AMR? When you have a AVI video on your desktop, and want to put it on your Blackberry, chances are it won't be in the right format. You can convert your AVI video to BlackBerry video format, then move them to your BB.
Blackberry Video Converter is a perfect software for converting any popular videos to BlackBerry video and audio files. Owning such a wonderful tool, you can convert AVI for BlackBerry, and also MPEG, RM, WMV, MOV, MP4, VOB, FLV, AAC, AC3, MP3 to AVI, 3GP, MP4, WMV, MP3, M4A, AMR, ect that can be playable on BlackBerry.
Let's begin the process of converting AVI to BlackBerry:
- Free download AVI to BlackBerry Converter. And install it in your computer.
- Click "Add Video" button to add AVI format video file.
Note: you can operate play-bar to add, play, stop, pause, or fast play the added file.
- Edit AVI video before converting to BlackBerry format.
- Trim video. Click "Trim" button to trim working panel. By typing the start time and end time or setting current playing position to set trim information.
- Crop video. Click "Crop" button to Crop panel.
- Set video effect. Click "Effect" button to Effect Setting panel. You can apply any effects from brightness, contrast, satursation, Gray, Emboss, Old film, horizontal rotating, or vertical rotating.
Ok, we have already finished the whole process of converting AVI to BlackBerry. Now, You will experience a new lifestyle. Just Free download and enjoy it.