Want to add audio record function to your program now? Active Audio Record can directly record audio to wav, mp3, wma, ogg, vox, au, aiff, mp4 and flac format on the fly without temporary files created. You have full control on the quality of the audio file by setting the encoding parameters.
Add audio record function to your programs now! Active Audio Record supports standard sound cards. It can support multiple sound cards as well as multiple device lines defined by the sound mixer. You can record sound from any source such as online streaming audio, radio, audio players (i.e. Media Player, WinAmp, Real Player etc), midi, microphone, CD, Tapes & LPs or line-in easily. Record stream audio easily now!
Functions of Active Audio Record
- Support multiple sound cards and mixer lines.
- Set volume level for mixer line.
- Silence detection during recording.
- Get audio channel volume level.
- Support wav, wma and mp3 playing.
- Support WMA lossless codec
- Support WMA speech codec which can create super small files for voice recording.
- Support ID3 tagging of mp3 and WMA tagging, OGG and FLAC tags
- Examples in VB, VBScript, C#, Perl, JScript, VB.Net, Delphi are provided.
- It can even be used to record audio in web page.
Screenshot of Active Audio Record: