ImTOO OGG Converter can convert MP3 to OGG, OGG to MP3, and convert among OGG, MP3, WMA and WAV formats. It provides users with an easy & fast way to solve the problem of how to convert OGG to MP3 with a few clicks. OGG Converter can also extract audio from video file formats - AVI, WMV, MPEG and MP4 etc.
This OGG Converter supports reserving ID3 tag and provides optimized default settings. And the OGG conversion is performed in batch mode, which means that you can easily convert an entire list of audio files with just one click. In this article we illustrate a step by step guide that enables even novice users to make best use program to convert various audio formats.
First DOWNLOAD IMTOO OGG CONVERTER and install it on your computer. Then run it and then follow these steps:
- Use "Add" button on the main window or "Add" option in the "File" menu to select the files you want to convert in the dialog box that opens.
- The selected files will be displayed in the file list as below.
- Click "Remove" button to remove the highlighted files and "Clear" button to clear all the loaded files. You can also remove or clear files by clicking "Remove" or "Clear" option in the "File" menu.
- Select target file format that you want to output. Highlight your loaded file first and then select output format from "Encoder" combo-box. For example, if you want to convert original audio file to MP3 format, you should select "Lame MP3 Encoder".
- To set the folder that you want to save your target file, you may select the output folder by clicking "Browse..." button or directly enter a path in the "Output Folder" box. "C:temp" is set as the default destination folder.
- You can adjust some special settings for your conversion by clicking "Settings…" beside the "Encoder" combo-box, such as "Bitrate" and "VBR".
- As the last step, just click "Encode" to start your conversion. You can see "OK" under the "Status" column which means you got a successful conversion. What to do now? Just enjoy your music.